Wednesday, June 15, 2011

We will cheer on our team


So today is the day.  Everyone around here is nervously biting their nail and hoping for the best!  We shall see- I'm not much of a hockey fan, however I'll cheer on the home team with as much gusto as I can manage! For everyone's sake I really hope we get the cup tonight and I'm looking forward to this looong series being over... seriously!!

I'm back in the studio today loading a glaze into the kiln, with work being dropped off again at Room6 and the Vancouver Anthropologie by the end of the week!  Thank you to those of you who have come by and put your name in the draw for one of 3 bottle vases... for some reason, a few people are also attempting to put their name in the draw for June 2010's cake stand give-a-way...sorry folks, that one has was given away last year.  Today will be the last day to put your name in for the draw on my bottle vases- I'll pull 3 winners out of a hat tomorrow!

No comments: