Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Words to grow by

My sister came by for a visit with little Oliver the other day and pulled out a soft book made by her good friend and artist, Corrie Peters.  Such great words and fabric for the little guy to learn to grow by, don't you think?  I loved the various fabrics, textures and inspiring words for each letter of the alphabet!
Corrie makes books, paints and creates installation art.  She is finishing up her Visual Art degree at Concordia University in Montreal.

A big shout out to Jan at Poppytalk for posting my Cupcake Stand give-a-way on her blog.  And 'hello!' to all the new and familiar people who stopped by my little neck of the woods to greet me with such warm words about my work!  Thank you and best of luck:)

1 comment:

Janna Maria Vallee said...

I also love how Corrie said that they are 'words your mom helped me to define'. How thoughtful, so special for both mom and baby.