Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A post without pictures...

I'm not sure about you but blogger seems to have a new system for uploading images and mine's not working. Technical assistance, anyone?

A little up-date on the Wedding Magazine shoot and my cake stands... thankfully all went extremely well and the only 'glitch' was that whoever made the cake didn't quite take the theme or colours into consideration! Thankfully they found other ways to use the cake/cupcake stands! I might even get a glimpse later today...

Here's off to a busy Wednesday!  For those of you in Toronto I'm shipping off a pretty large order of new work for the Gardiner Museum Gift Shop today, and for those of you in Vancouver, the Gallery of BC Ceramics will finally get some work! And my online shops are looking a little bare again- I'll hopefully get to uploading what's left tomorrow!  Thanks for hanging in with me while I sort out the photo up-load issues and have a great day!

No comments: