Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ahh spring! & the Blim Spring Market this Sunday!

OK I'm a sucker for spring- I'll be the first to admit it.  The minute all the flowers start blooming in my yard and in the neighbourhood I'm carrying my camera with me all over the place and taking pictures of flowers like a sunday painter. Sheesh!  They are just so lovely and it's so refreshing after winter!

I have another glaze firing to get into the kiln today and Friday will be a big shipping day, for those of you who have been patiently waiting for your order- thank you and it's coming!  For those of you on my tile frame wait-list, I am slowly making the rounds and am waiting to hear back before I get to the next person.  I have more coming out of the kiln friday so there should be lots to choose from by then (20 tiles!!).

Also: I am sharing a table with my former studio mate Amy (who now has a blog!!!) from down home amy at the Blim Community Market this coming Sunday.  There will be more 'little dahlhaus' bowls and plates done- with a little bird design and the owl design on them along with my regular work.  And Amy, well Amy has the cutest stuff, especially these new little bibs for wee ones that I will be buying for my nephew! How cute are they!
The detail:
where: heritage hall
main and 15th vancouver b.c
when: sunday march 28th
11-4pm
by donation
what:  50 vendors selling handmade goods,
tasty baking, unique vintage finds, hot food,
art objects and more…

No comments: