Monday, October 19, 2009

Indie Love


The Poppytalk Indie Love Market opened this morning with some really lovely hand-made items brought to you in time for a little early Holiday shopping! I know it's only mid-October and there is lots of time to shop, but if you are like me and try to avoid the Malls at all costs, online shopping is the way to go! And better early than later or your shipping costs and time-frame get tighter- that's stress I could do without!

I did another attempt at a photo-shoot yesterday afternoon- it was pretty cloudy outside, and while it's certainly not anything close to my professional images, there is a bit of a 'charm' to them. Anyways, it's still clear to me the home photo-shoot is something I have to work on this coming year- I might just have to buckle down and buy some lights and a good backdrop!

On the studio front I finally came up with a good Christmas Tree Decoration for this year. I do try to come up with one every year and this year I was drawing huge blanks. I really didn't want to do a cookie cutter ornament, let's just put it that way. So some prototypes are in the works and I'll post photos when I have some samples!

No comments: