Thursday, October 8, 2009

14

It's a week of celebrations- 4 family birthdays, Thanksgiving and our anniversary! Dean and I have been married for 14 years now- you may be a little surprised by that number, but that's how we roll! We met when I was a mere 18 year old, fell in love and 2 years later we decided we were meant to be together for the rest of our lives! So we got married. And here we are today, 14 years later with much to be thankful for in our lives and lots to still be in love about!

I'm hoping to stop by the One of a Kind Show today or tomorrow, so I'll post about that after I get back!

1 comment:

Ashley Schott said...

Congratulations:) 14 years wow... That's inspiring! I was just married 4 months ago, and I hope we stay happy and in love all through our years together. I love this picture, it's so sweet:)