Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Trip

I'm back from my big adventure and show in Calgary and outside of leaving my camera in the washroom at the Airport yesterday... and not noticing until last night... yeah. All went well. Things are a little tainted right now considering, and the lost and found doesn't open until later, so I'm really hoping for an honest finder of my camera, who was kind enough to turn it in to the right place.
Otherwise, the show went well! Thank you to all those who came by- especially to family and friends- the warm Calgary reception was great! Speaking of which, if you are from Calgary, I did leave some work with a lovely gallery in Cochrane (just outside of Calgary) called Saffron Studios. I'm hoping to get some more work together for another little shop in the city in the near future, but I'll keep you posted when that transpires!
Hopefully... I can post pictures of my trip soon.

No comments: