Monday, April 20, 2009

A good start to the week!


I was so excited to see an etsy interview with my friend Jinsil from elephant and chickpea today! Her hand-made house shoes are really extremely sweet, they are all from up-cycled clothing and I'm really digging the ones above. Just my colours!
There was a lovely little plug on Poppytalk about the Poppytalk Handmade Artist blog along with a link regarding my Mother's Day Mug give-a-way! There are so many great things coming out of that blog and I really love to see what everyone is up to!
In other news, I finally picked up some more shipping supplies and was able to find a source for some corn starch peanuts for packing! I had been re-using a bunch from a previous shipment, ran out and wondered where to find these eco-friendly shipping peanuts that are compostable and just discintigrate in water!

No comments: